We are reckoned in the market as an eminent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Barrel Roller Bearing. Specially suited for high-speed applications, these products have a capacity to bear high radial load. These products have high strength cage design in pressed steel that ensures low noise and low heat generation. Made of high quality machined brass or polyamide, these products are used for arduous applications. Barrel Roller Bearing are delivered to the clients within the stipulated time frame.
Features and Benefits of NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearings:
- NSK offers a complete range, both metric and inch sizes available in metric and imperial bore sizes ranging from ½" to 1320 mm.
- High radial load capacity - making NSK cylindrical roller bearings suitable for high speed applications.
- Designs - designated NU, NJ, NUP, N or NF for single row bearings and NNU or NN for double row types, defines the bearing ring rib configuration.
- Cages - Available with pressed steel, machined brass and polyamide cages throughout the range.
- Special designs - NSK manufactures a range of four-row cylindrical roller bearings, primarily designed for use as steel mill roll-neck bearings.
- Bearings are also available with both lubrication holes and a machined lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring.